SAFE AT THE CINEMAS, WATERWORKS CINEMAS
SAFE AT THE CINEMAS
Movies Are Back!
It's Showtime! MovieScoop Cinemas heartily welcomes you back! Please see your neighborhood MovieScoop Cinemas location for movies, showtimes, and more!
MovieScoop Cinemas staff have retooled operations under the guidelines and recommendations of local health officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
MovieScoop Cinemas furthermore follows the "CinemaSafe" guidelines issued by the National Association of Theater Owners, in consultation with medical and industry experts. We take these steps every day to better ensure the safety of everyone who enters our theaters. The health and safety of our staff and guests remain our top priority.
We are in this together. And, we'll get through it together. We are taking every precaution possible to ensure the safety of our MovieScoop community -- and we ask our guests to do the same. As such, please review the "Safe Cinemas" steps below; together we will help keep each other safe and healthy. Thank you. We strongly suggest that guests also review their local guidelines, including any temporary measures, to which each MovieScoop Cinemas location adheres.
• Face coverings.
Fully vaccinated staff and guests are not required to wear a mask, per CDC and local guidance. Staff must show proof of such vaccination; otherwise, staff are required to wear a mask at all times. Guests who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask at all times, except when enjoying MovieScoop refreshments inside their auditoriums. Some fully vaccinated staff and guests may choose to continue wearing masks and we respect their choice.
• All staff who have not been vaccinated take a wellness check before starting a shift.
• Staff Education. We encourage all staff to get vaccinated and offer incentives to do so. We continue to educate our staff on the availability of vaccines and the symptoms of COVID-19.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers are conveniently located in the lobby.
• Capacity. Our auditorium capacity (ie, the number of guests inside a theater auditorium) follows local health regulations. Because these regulations may vary per state, please do check with your local health agency for the latest information. Thank you.
• Social distancing. We maintain the recommended capacity limits and social distance between groups in accordance with local and federal guidelines. Social distancing and capacity guidelines may vary per location.
• Low-contact and contact-free transactions. We have added plexiglass barriers and EMV chip readers to reduce the need for contact at the concession stand and the ticketing booth.
• Individual Trash Disposal. Please help us keep everyone safe and healthy by throwing away your trash after your movie. Thank you!
• Bucket Refills. We have modified our Popcorn Club refill program by providing disposable popcorn bags. If you don’t have your bucket with you, we will honor your Popcorn Club membership and provide you with our new MovieScoop+ Loyalty Card!
We look forward to providing everyone a much-needed cinematic escape with the magic of the movies! If you would like to contact us directly, we would love to hear from you. If you have a general question, our FAQ guide may provide an immediate answer.
Thank you for choosing MovieScoop Cinemas and being a loyal customer.
MovieScoop Management Team